Friday, August 5, 2011

To Post Or Not To Post

I know I have been silent for a while. And even a while before that. I have debated so many times with myself about whether I should post or not. I usually end up not. The truth is, I have been really, really, down lately. When I am this way, I don't post. I feel that I have nothing nice to say, so I don't say anything. Hence the long silence. There are some things that I am willing to share over a public forum - the general difficulties in caring for a special needs child, and so on - but sometimes, I'm just not comfortable sharing too much. I feel that people really don't want to know about my misery, so I don't share it.

That's not to say that things haven't been happening though! Things have been happening, but I haven't had the - presence of mind? - to share them. I can't put two words together that makes any sense at all, so I refrain from writing. Or I write, but it's all a nonsensical jumble spread over a sooky-la-la undertone, so I don't post it.

I even debated about posting this, but in the end, I thought it would be fairer to my readers to at least send a /wave and let them know I'm still alive. So I'm still alive, and hopefully will be able to produce something to read that is reasonably coherent soon.


xx


PS: To my fellow believers, please pray for me.... I really, really need to see God in the midst of this. I'm so foggy that I can't even see ahead to dinner-time some days.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. Will be sending lots of good thoughts your way <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up, Viv- thinking of you and prayin too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are feeling so low, maybe you should post and just have a good old ramble, if poeple don't want to read or comment that is there decision, but I find it helps get it out an sometimes writing things down is my only release. If I dont eel like putting it on a forum I use an old notebook that only I know about but someohow I feel like I am talking to someone, sharing it and it helps. Thinking of you and hope you feel a little better soon x

    ReplyDelete