Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Igglepiggle Cake

A very last minute cake for my son's birthday. I had only 1 day to plan and make it, but I think it worked out ok. This was my first attempt at making a fondant figurine! Little man recognised the character (Igglepiggle from In the Night Garden) and smiled when he saw him, which made me very very happy :D


Hubby thinks he looked a bit stoned, and I think I agree with him hehe. But then again, I think the shows' creators must have been stoned when they made the show!


The cake was chocolate with milk chocolate ganache.... Erik's favourite :). I'm a shocker at cutting cakes, I always make such a mess!

Everything was edible except the ribbon and candles.


....I really need to get some alphabet and numeral cutters though :S

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment